CTAMFT Professional Development
Welcome to the Professional Development section of the CTAMFT website. This is a place for articles, book reviews, workshops and other learning opportunities that support the professional growth of new and seasoned marriage and family therapists. It is designed to support your development as a professional. Your suggestions for topic-specific articles and workshops are encouraged. They may include, but not limited to, starting, maintaining and enhancing a private practice, social media and family therapy, clinical issues, working within social service agencies, education and supervision of marriage and family therapists, etc.
REGISTER NOW FOR OUR SPRING CONFERENCE
The New Brain Science of Connection
April 24-25, 2014 at the Trumbull, CT Marriott
Keynotes: Dr. Kelly McGonigal, Stanford University and Dr. Louis Cozolino, Pepperdine University
- Dr. Lou Cozolino "The Social Brain"
- Ingeborg Haug "Mindfulness Tools in Therapy"
- Jeff Schutz "New Horizons in Mental Health Treatment"
- Karl Speirs "Integrating EMDR Into Family Therapy"
- Jayne Dean "Shake Your Soul: The Yoga of Dance"
CEU Opportunity: Social Media Workshop
Video Download #1