CTAMFT Professional Development
Welcome to the Professional Development section of the CTAMFT website. This is a place for articles, book reviews, workshops and other learning opportunities that support the professional growth of new and seasoned marriage and family therapists. It is designed to support your development as a professional. Your suggestions for topic-specific articles and workshops are encouraged. They may include, but not limited to, starting, maintaining and enhancing a private practice, social media and family therapy, clinical issues, working within social service agencies, education and supervision of marriage and family therapists, etc.
VOTING IS OPEN
Within the next couple of days, you will receive notification that voting for the 2014 election nominees has begun, along with a link to the electronic ballot. For those members who do not have email, a hard copy voting ballot has been sent to the address CTAMFT has on file.
- Please note that Clinical Members will be voting for President-Elect, one Director who will serve as CTAMFT's Legislative Liaison, as well as one Director.
- Pre-Clinical Members will vote for an incoming Director/Pre-Clinical Representative.
- Student Members will vote for their incoming Student Representative.
If you do not receive an e-ballot, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTER NOW FOR OUR SPRING CONFERENCE
The New Brain Science of Connection
April 24-25, 2014 at the Trumbull, CT Marriott
Keynotes: Dr. Kelly McGonigal, Stanford University and Dr. Louis Cozolino, Pepperdine University
- Dr. Lou Cozolino "The Social Brain"
- Ingeborg Haug "Mindfulness Tools in Therapy"
- Jeff Schutz "New Horizons in Mental Health Treatment"
- Karl Speirs "Integrating EMDR Into Family Therapy"
- Jayne Dean "Shake Your Soul: The Yoga of Dance"
2014 CONFERENCE: THE NEW BRAIN SCIENCE OF CONNECTION
Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities
There are many ways you can advertise your business at our annual conference! Please link here to download a copy of our 2014 Conference Ad & Sponsor Form.
CEU Opportunity: Social Media Workshop
Video Download #1